Sailmarine Charterbase Stockholm – Morningside Marina in Saltsjö-Duvnäs
Sailmarines main charterbase in Stockholm is situated 10 km south east of Stockholm City where the beautiful archipelago with 26 000 islands begins. You can choose to sail out south through the stäket channel or north through the skurusundet independent of the size of the yacht chartered by Sailmarine.
The marina has 4 docks and the fleet of Sailmarine is on pier C. The boats are safely moored in the marina for all kinds of winds. Just by the marina you find the Sailmarine office with parking for your car or loading or unloading from a taxi that can be done just by the yacht you have chartered.
Customer Service: Anton Thunberg
Office telephone: +46 8 240 230
Mobile: +46 70 755 62 49
Friday 09-19, Saturday 09-19, Sunday closed.
Monday-Thursday opening hours not fixed.
Check-in of guests and boats starts after 15 on Saturdays.
Check-out guests and boats starts after 14 Fridays.
131 50 Saltsjö-Duvnäs
Coordinates with WGS 84: N 59° 17.932′, E 18° 12.635′
Coordinates with WGS 84 – decimal: 59.29886, 18.21058
Services you will find within the marina:
- Parking or loading/unloading just by the dock
- WC by the boats
- Waste containers
- Sailmarine office for check-in and check out, weather reports, internet
- All Sailmarine berths at one dedicated bridge
Services on land you will find close the marina:
- Ektorp centrum (www.ektorpcentrum.se ) 3 km with food store (Foodstore ICA at adress Gamla landsvägen 10, opening hours 8-22) and and few more more stores, banks etc ICA Ektorp is the best way to make the provisioning for your boat.
- Nacka Forum (www.forumnacka.se ) 4 km with over 150 stores, one of Stockholms largest malls (Adress: Gamla Värmdövägen 195, opering hours 10-20 weekdays, 10-18 Saturdays and 11-18 Sundays).
- Megastore ICA Maxi (www.maxinacka.se), 4 km with food and much more (Adress: Per Hallströms vägen 15, opening hours 8-22)
- Stockholm City. With the train Saltsjöbanan from station Saltsjö-Duvnäs, 500 m from the marina, you can also reach Stockholm city within 15 min (departures 2-3 times per hour)
Services by the water you will find close the marina:
- Service station “Macken i sundet” (the name of the company) in Skurusundet (N 59° 19.2′, E 18° 13.5′) tel +46 8 715 84 59, diesel, gasoline, propane, deck sucktion holding tank, waste containers.
- Service station in KSSS Marina Saltsjöbaden (N 59° 16.7′, E 18° 18.7’) tel +46 8 717 00 67, diesel, gasoline, propane, deck sucktion holding tank, waste containers.
Arrival by air.
- Stockholm Skavsta airport (www.skavsta.se ) situated 110 km from the marina. Ryan air and two more airlines operate from here.
- Stockholm Arlanda airport (www.arlanda.se ) situated 58 km from the marina. More than 60 airlines operate from here.
Arrival by car
From the motorway E4 coming south of Stockholm follow the sign route 222 towards Gustavsberg, aprox 5 km south east of Stockholm, take the road right to Saltsjöbaden and a couple of hundred meters after that right again to Saltsjö-Duvnäs, after the high way drive left and left again at the Preem gasoline station, follow the street vattenverksvägen and after a couple of hundred meters drive the street Saltsjöbadsvägen to number 77. Before arriving you see the water (Duvnäsviken) continue right and after some time you see the marina by the on the left side. Welcome!
Transfers with taxi
The main taxi company is Taxi Stockholm (www.taxistockholm.se +46 8 15 00 00), Taxi Kurir (www.taxikurir.se + 46 8 300 000) or Taxi 020 (www.taxi020.se tel +46 20 20 20 20). From Skavsta the main taxi company is Taxi Nyköping (+46 155 217 500).
- Arlanda-Morningside, approx 50 km and 90 EUR/ 4 persons or 130 EUR/6 persons (Taxi Stockholm)
- Skavsta – Morningside, approx 120 km and 180 EUR/ 4 persons or 220 EUR/6 persons (Taxi Nyköping)
- Stockholm City – Morningside, approx 10 km and 40 EUR. (Taxi Stockholm)
Transfers by public transport
Skavsta- Stockholm City, approx 16 EUR/person
Stockholm City – Slussen – Saltsjöbanan to station Saltsjö-Duvnäs, approx 6 EUR/person From the station there is 600 meter walk to the marina, follow the street saltsjöbadsvägen number 77.
Accomodation in Stockholm
If you want to stay in Stockholm before and after your vacation please contact the tourist board (www.stockholmtown.com/telephone number + 46 8 508 28 500) for bookings and information. More information can be found on their website
Activities in Stockholm
You find information about events and happenings in Stockholm visiting the official website www.visit-stockholm.com